Baseball inLondon 2020
June 11 - 18, 2020
Overview & Pricing
Join the Mizzou Alumni Association Tourin’ Tigers and Mizzou Sports Tours in historic London, England to take in international baseball between St. Louis and Chicago! Packages include deluxe London hotel accommodations near Regents Park, tour welcome event and farewell dinner, tickets to Saturday and Sunday’s games, two days of London city tours, two days of Stonehenge, Bath, and Cotswold sightseeing, London Heathrow airport transfers, and more!
- Five (5) nights’ ACCOMMODATIONS at the 4-Star Meliá White House, inclusive of all taxes and resort fees
- Check-in: Thursday, June 11
- Check-out: Tuesday, June 16
- PRIVATE WELCOME EVENT, including a 3-course dinner
- BREAKFAST included daily
- Two (2) days of PANORAMIC CITY TOUR SIGHTSEEING in London, including guides
- 6-DAY LONDON OYSTER CARD for traveling throughout London and to London Stadium
- Saturday and Sunday GAME TICKETS to St. Louis against Chicago at London Stadium
- PRIVATE FAREWELL DINNER, including a 3-course dinner
- Official London Baseball SOUVENIR
- Souvenir NAME BADGE, LANYARD and TICKET HOLDER
- Fully ESCORTED by local travel staff
- Official HOSPITALITY DESK staffed at hotel for duration of program
- Applicable TAXES, SERVICE CHARGES, and GRATUITIES
- One (1) night ACCOMMODATION at the 4-Star Abbey Hotel in Bath
- Check-in: Tuesday, June 16
- Check-out: Wednesday, June 17
- One (1) night ACCOMMODATION at the 4-Star Leonardo Hotel at London Heathrow
- Check-in: Wednesday, June 17
- Check-out: Thursday, June 18
- Two (2) days of TOUR SIGHTSEEING in Bath and Cotswold, including guides
- Stops include full tours of Stonehenge, Bath, and Cotswold
- HOP-ON, HOP-OFF BUS for BATH sightseeing
- AIRPORT TRANSFER from hotel to airport (London Heathrow) on final day
PLEASE NOTE: Airfare and airport transfers to/from London are not included (except final airport transfer to London Heathrow – see above description for more information).
*Pricing per person, based on occupancy. Single or double-occupancy only (triple and quad-occupancy not available).
Meliá White House
Albany St, London NW1 3UP, United Kingdom
+44 20 3499 8651
This 4-star deluxe hotel, built in 1936, has 581 luxurious rooms, 112 apartments, 3 meeting rooms, a restaurant and bar with terrace, and a new executive lounge. The hotel’s unique location with Regent’s Park and London Zoo on its doorstep, sumptuous food offering, and true passion for service will make your stay in London an unforgettable experience. Hotel highlights:
- Exceptionally located a short walk from the world renowned shopping streets of Oxford Circus and Regents Street
- The beautiful Regent’s Park is next to the hotel, home to London Zoo and a short walk to Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy cocktails in the bar or a sumptuous meal in the on-site restaurant The Place
- If you like to lead a healthy lifestyle benefit from the Balance By Meliá program, which offers healthy and fresh foods
Max Occupancy: 2
All rooms are located across eight floors of this historical building which has been a London landmark since the 1930s. All rooms are non-smoking and offer: en-suite bathroom with hair-dryer and beauty mirror, air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, high speed internet connection, flat-screen television with satellite channels, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, 24-hour room service, direct dial telephone and UK/EU/US sockets.
Reserved seat game tickets for Saturday and Sunday's games between St. Louis and Chicago. Please contact us if you are interested in upgraded tickets or you are receiving your tickets directly from the team and need them deducted from the package.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Two days of panoramic city sightseeing in London will include speaking tour guides and motorcoach drivers both days. Visits will include the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Marble Arch, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, The Shard, Wembley Stadium, O2 Arena, and more!
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Tour Welcome Event & Farewell Dinner
A 3-course meal with a half-bottle of wine per person will be included at each event, which will take place in a popular London restaurant.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Stonehenge, Bath, and the Cotswold Tours
Two days of sightseeing in Bath and the Cotswolds will include speaking tour guides and motorcoach drivers both days. Visits will include a full tour of Stonehenge, the Cotswolds (Broadway, Chipping Campden, and Bourton-on-the-Water, Bibury, and Blockley), and a hop-on, hop-off tour bus in Bath.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
What is a “Land-Only” package?
A Land-Only package includes all the items listed as “tour package features” EXCEPT for air transportation, airport/hotel transfers, and baggage handling. A Land-Only package would be appropriate should the tour participant not be able to conveniently depart/return from the same city listed in the Air package or wish to travel on their own. Please note flights and/or motorcoach transportation to the destination city is not included in this type of package.
What’s included in my price?
Your final price includes room and all hotel taxes. It does not include items such as charges for meals, parking, rollaway beds, telephone, valet and room service, or any other items of a personal nature.
What does “Single,” “Double,” “Triple,” and “Quad” mean?
Single, Double, Triple, and Quad refer to how many adults (13 and over) are sharing each room (total room occupancy). For example, if two adults wish to stay in the same room, the price would be the Double price, and this would be per person.
Do I need travel insurance?
Due to the investment of your travel package, we strongly recommend the purchase of appropriate insurance coverage. Medical insurance policies may not protect your travels away from home and often have out-of-network deductibles. Likewise, coverage through credit cards and travel suppliers can have shortfalls and not fully protect you. For additional information, please click on the Insurance link on the bottom right of this website.
What does the “Child” price mean?
Children’s prices are limited to those 12 years of age or under sharing a room with one or more adults and using existing bedding. For example, if the room is shared with one adult, the single rate applies as the adult’s price plus the child’s price. If the room is shared with two adults, the double rate applies as each adult’s price plus the child’s price.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Debit cards featuring the Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted; however, please be advised these types of cards typically have a maximum amount that you may charge daily. Please check with your financial institution. If you are making a phone reservation, we also will accept personal checks.
What if I have my own tickets to the game?
Should you purchase game tickets through your athletic donor eligibility or from other sources, a ticket deduction may be made from the cost of the tour package. Deduction amounts vary per tour package and must be taken by the specific date listed in the “Payment and Terms” section associated with the tour package.
When will I receive my final tour information?
Tour documents are typically sent via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx two to three weeks prior to departure. If you will not be at home during this time, please inform your booking agent so we may send your documents to an alternate address.
If I’m not traveling, can I make a reservation for someone else?
When completing the reservation, use the name of the person for whom you are making the reservation. When entering credit card information, you may use your credit card and billing address for payment.